Do you find yourself turning to online groups or the internet for answers to your questions about your child's health or behavior only to be left with more uncertainty?
Are you tired of ending your days exhausted and worried about how you are going to shift things for the better tomorrow?
Are you ready to finally give yourself the support you and your family desire AND deserve?
Parent coaching is a positive, proactive approach to solving challenges and making meaningful changes within your family.
Parent coaching offers an opportunity to step-back from the all-consuming tending to little ones to create space, shift thoughts and practices and get an outside perspective tailored to your unique family and situation. Sessions can be by phone or video, so there is no need to even leave the comfort of your home!
Together we will create a protected time and space for you to see yourself, your needs and your children more clearly. We begin by refining what is most important to you and your growing family, the strengths you already embody and the obstacles that remain.
Some common reasons for partnering with me:
- shaping or shifting your parenting practices or style
- addressing a behavioral or health challenge holistically for yourself or your child
- preparing for a new child through birth, foster care, kinship care or adoption
- helping a child prepare for or adjust to changes in routine or family
- creating routines (sleep, play, food, time for connection) that nourish your whole family
Areas of specialty include:
- new parents and early relationships, attachment
- navigating parenthood after loss
- addressing and healing from early and chronic conditions (trauma, loss, early, food sensitivities, other health challenges) through nurturing relationships, nourishing food and lifestyle changes.
- adoption, kinship and foster care
- food/mood/behavior and health
- family and child transitions
Sessions are 60 minutes each and can be done over the phone, video conference or in-person. We will meet every other week initially, or as often as you prefer.
I find I work best with clients over time as we deepen our trust and knowing of ourselves and one another. To best support this kind of work I offer packages of sessions and programs for 3 and 6 months (and longer when desired) which also offer per session discounts.
For more specifics on my rates and packages please click the Let's Connect button on the Contact page to send me a note and I will get back with you as soon as possible!
"Parenthood has nothing to do with perfection. So don't ask yourself at the end of the day if you did everything right. Ask yourself what you learned and how well you loved, then grow from your answer."